New colour combinations released for the Mahabis collection that I shot back in February.
Finally finished this image that was shot last year. It went through several differernt versions before getting to this stage.
Here we used a blue tint for the background as to echo the tone in the bottle
Here are the images from a recent job I shot for a new client who is reinventing the slipper.
We spent two days in the studio with the product capturing it from different angles for the promo site advertising along with this hero image for the main page. We then spent a day on location with the models for the lifestyle imagery.
These are the first retouch tests on a series of images from my personal work.
We tested backgrounds that were created by photographing computer monitors for the colour shift/grad and instagram type colour correction layers pre made in photoshop